• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Round 2 - Please Vote again For WPI. Time is short. Do it now!

Dolphin

:thumbsup: Well done, WillowJ :Sign Good Job:
I worked as much as I could yesterday and today (the days I had available since the round began), can't tell how good a return I got (some people I know voted do not show up in my list of friends on the app).
I'd be a bit concerned they liked it but didn't vote.
This is a little message I sent to somebody:

Thanks for the support with Chase Community Giving - I can see you have "liked" it.

However, under "Me & My friends", you are supposed to be able to see when your friends have voted and you're not there.

So I'm afraid I think there is a chance you haven't voted yet. So if you have a chance, if you could click on the following, it'd be great:
http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommu...fids-association-of-america?src=charity_share . It should say "Thanks for your vote". If, instead, you've a big green button that says "vote now", could you click on that please. Thanks.

Could you also go to : http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommu...te-for-neuro-immune-disease?src=charity_share and again click "vote now" if you see that button. If it says "Thanks for your vote" it means everything is ok and you've voted.

Sorry to put you to the trouble. Votes need to be in before the end of May 25.

Thanks,
It turned out that the person hadn't voted. They did it and then it showed up.

OneWaySurvival

Try a follow-up personal phone call to your closest few friends/family.

This is happening to several of our friends. I've found out in the last 2 hours that the most effective thing is to follow-up with your very closest friends with a phone call and offer to walk them through it. Then encourage them to publish their vote with a personal comment that encourages others to vote for their friend, before midnight ET tonight.

3 of my very closest friends (and brother) ended up voting and publishing to their friends after the personal phone call. Their obstacles to why they hadn't voted from the Facebook invite were (each had a different problem):
1) Thought it was spam
2) Forgot to "like" Chase Community Giving first, so vote button didn't actually do anything when he pushed it, so he thought he voted.
3) Looked briefly at Facebook but got confused and was too busy to solve it at the moment.

All appreciated my personal phone call follow-up, and all are now advocating strong and watching the leaderboard down to the final 2.5 hours.

It's not too late to call your very closest friends and family! There will always be ones or many who blow you off, but there might be a couple out there who just needed a little extra help and then they will feel great about helping you too. This could be the difference for us!

Dolphin

:Sign Good Job:
It's not too late to call your very closest friends and family! There will always be ones or many who blow you off, but there might be a couple out there who just needed a little extra help and then they will feel great about helping you too. This could be the difference for us!
I was thinking my friends and family might be asleep but I'll just reference you if they complain.

Dolphin in Europe :D

-------
But seriously, good work.

P.S. I think the guy in my signature will be glad to be able to put down his "please" sign in 90 minutes. ;)

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
:thumbsup: Well done, WillowJ :Sign Good Job:
I'd be a bit concerned they liked it but didn't vote.
This is a little message I sent to somebody:

hmm, that's concerning. however, some of them posted to their newsfeed (to do that from the app, you have to complete the vote, although I suppose they could simply share the link) so I assumed they voted and there was some fluke thing. I did give careful instructions, so I hope they did it right. Too late now. :(

and thanks :)

Dolphin

hmm, that's concerning. however, some of them posted to their newsfeed (to do that from the app, you have to complete the vote, although I suppose they could simply share the link) so I assumed they voted and there was some fluke thing. I did give careful instructions, so I hope they did it right. Too late now. :(

and thanks :)
If it was in their newsfeed, they probably did vote then.