• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Resveratrol, mitochondria

Lala

I have been taking 200 mg of ubiquinol daily for years and it is one of the few supplements that has really helped. I had also been taking ALA and RALA in the past, but stopped it as I was unsure about chelation issues with amalgam fillings and I have never seen any difference in my health with them. I felt weird with acetyl-l-carnitin, so I have never taken it for extended period of time. Now it seems resveratrol was another waste of money, I still have headache today, though I did not take next dose.

What gave me burst of energy was ATP fuel from Reasearched Nutrationals along with RibosCardio, but they were so expensive, that I did not continue with another bottle.