• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reputable online pharmacy UK - Cheap Rifaximin?

Thinktank

I've taken rifaximin 550mg for two days now and so far so good, except that my farts smell extremely rotten. :vomit: I guess it's better to stay away from public places this month!

Abha

Abha
Rcifax - an Indian brand from inhousepharmacy.
Hi Justy
I'm interested in trying this drug(rcifax) for a three month period as you are doing.As inhousepharmacy require a prescription and you managed to obtain one could you please tell me how you managed to do that.Also Is the drug helping you?Thank you....

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hi Justy
I'm interested in trying this drug(rcifax) for a three month period as you are doing.As inhousepharmacy require a prescription and you managed to obtain one could you please tell me how you managed to do that.Also Is the drug helping you?Thank you....
It says on their front page thay they require a prescription. In practice they never ask for it. I don't know if it is helping. I don't feel any different really.

Abha

Abha
It says on their front page thay they require a prescription. In practice they never ask for it. I don't know if it is helping. I don't feel any different really.
Hi Justy
Sorry to hear that you don't feel much different after using rcifax.Did you use it for 3 months?

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hi Justy
Sorry to hear that you don't feel much different after using rcifax.Did you use it for 3 months?
2 so far - am pulsing it 7 days on, 7 days off, plus probiotics. I think brain fog may be decreased - but its so hard to tell when you are this unwell. Im just seeing it as another treatment towards better functioning - I presume the treatments will be cumulative. I had some nasty gut bugs showing up in my blood so have intestinal permeability. Rcifax and probitoics are just the first step in addressing this.

Thinktank

I've noticed a small decrease in brain fog too after 6 days of rifaximin and i can sit up for longer periods of time. Also my stool looks quite a bit better.
I am using the original xifaxan though. I tried rcifax about 4 years ago (which i totally forgot about), the rcifax only worsened my condition back then.

Kam

I would like to know more about this too. My doc approved a 14 day supply but i would like to take it for a month. When I go to inhousepharmacy it does ask me for an Rx. Did you order online?

On Rifaximin I have never felt better. I had taken a round a few months ago then felt better but then eventually my symptoms came back. So I am hoping to find a reputable pharmacy without an Rx. I found a few but would love to hear from someone who's tried it. Thanks in advance!

Kam

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was also able to buy from inhousepharmacy without an Rx. They ask you for one when you place that order but I just selected to fax it later and they never asked for it again. Another thing I want to mention is that for the US they do not accept credit cards only echecks which I was kind of worried about so I used an account that only had enough to process the order. I got a notification that it shipped today and I am all the way in Hawaii so I am interested to see how long it takes. I am still currently taking rifaximin from my doc so I will be able to compare the effectiveness and potency between that one and the one from inhousepharmacy. I will let you all know how it goes

dadouv47

Hello there,
Someone knows a wholesale distributor or whatever that can deliver Normix 200mg (rifaximin) in Europe ( Belgium) ?
I got Rx from Dr De Meirleir today but my drugstore is not able to get it :( ( not from anyone in Belgium, neither in France, Germany or other...) Don't know why, they are usually pretty good...
If someone have some infos, i would appreciate!
Regards
David

Kam

Hello there,
Someone knows a wholesale distributor or whatever that can deliver Normix 200mg (rifaximin) in Europe ( Belgium) ?
I got Rx from Dr De Meirleir today but my drugstore is not able to get it :( ( not from anyone in Belgium, neither in France, Germany or other...) Don't know why, they are usually pretty good...
If someone have some infos, i would appreciate!
Regards
David

Have you tried https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu as suggested on this post? They ship everywhere and are reliable.

Kam

Just wanted to post an update here. My order from inhousepharmacy.vu was shipped May 17 and I already got a notification that it is going to be delivered today which is May 23rd. I am super impressed seeing as I live all the way in Hawaii! They dont accept credit cards for US orders so I had to use echeck which I was really nervous about but went through perfectly and I never sent or was asked about an Rx. Overall great experience, can't vouch for the quality of the product just yet and I have still some Xifaxin from my doctor for 2 more days so I wont try them just yet.

Kam

Just FYI I have been taking Rifaximin from inhousepharamacy and while I do believe that it is legit it is definitely not as potent as the one I got from from my doctor in the US. I have doubled the dose taking 6 pills instead of 3 and I still feel the effects but not as strong. Though this information would be helpful to anyone thinking of making a purchase

For those who have a prescription by de Meirleir, this is what Himmunitas answered me :

"You have to buy this medicine in Belgium.
We recommend you to buy it in the following pharmacy:

BVBA Pharmaceutica
Antwerpsestraat 149
2500 Lier
Tel: +32 3 4801915
Mail: info@apotheek-desaedeleer.be"

12 tablets of rifaximin (brand Normix made by Alfa Wassermann ) cost 17,10 € which is reasonable for an "official" homologated product