• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reformulated Anabol dibencomplex sublingual ??

ahmo

I'm nearing the end of my first bottle of the sublinguals. Seem fine. I've also started using a single tab as needed to help w/ oxidative stress, per Martin Pall's suggestions.

ahmo

@Freddd...I'm being inundated with something...:confused: I've been on a quest to differentiate between ammonia and peroxynitrite. I've been using malic acid for some months to deal with ammonia. And I'm embarking on a major candida campaign, as that's a source for ammonia. But I also became aware of the symptoms following a lot of worldly stress...suggesting oxidative/peroxynitrite.

The preamble is to clarify that AdB12 is just one of the host of things I'm doing. Also, per Pall, have added small doses of ALCAR, reseveratrol, watermelon, and massive amounts of carrots. Plus butyrate,, astaxanthin. So when I'm feeling symptomatic I ask body what it wants. AdB12 only seems to test + once a day, while the carrots and melon especially are ongoing. I can feel the cumulative effects working, the symptoms abating, but it's more like an ebb and flow. And since I've begun my cleanse with a parasite formula, I'm well and truly into detox mode. The good news is with this array I'm feeling remarkably good, no CNS irritability or other former symptoms.

Good opportunity for me to ask a question. Finally last night I amended my Guide to FP to reflect your changed suggestion for taking AdB12 away from MB12, weekly. And then this AM saw on your Challenge thread you noted that for some this might not be necessary. Before I saw this remark, I was also wondering whether you also suggest that even with initial doses of AdB12, which might be as low as a crumb, that it should be away from MB12? Thanks. Nice to see you back posting.:hug:

Hello. I have recently tried Anabol Naturals Dibencoplex 10,000 Sublinguals (and it does NOT have boron or anything else added).

My experience was that it seemed just as effective as the Source Naturals Dibencozide Sublinguals (10 mg/10,000 mcg) I've been taking for over a year, but it tasted strange---like soap. I tried it for about a week but simply couldn't get over the soapy taste.

I am back to the Source Naturals---it seems very effective and no soapy taste.

Cheers,
Silverseas2014

PeterPositive

Hello. I have recently tried Anabol Naturals Dibencoplex 10,000 Sublinguals (and it does NOT have boron or anything else added).

My experience was that it seemed just as effective as the Source Naturals Dibencozide Sublinguals (10 mg/10,000 mcg) I've been taking for over a year, but it tasted strange---like soap. I tried it for about a week but simply couldn't get over the soapy taste.

I am back to the Source Naturals---it seems very effective and no soapy taste.
Good to know... I was going to try one bottle, but I'll pass :) SN's Dibencozide works pretty well for me too.

Source Natural Dibencozide did nothing for me. I noticed no effects from it. While Two months ago before starting Dibencozide I Tried Jarrow methyl b12 after reading fredd's protocol , and within 7-8 hours experienced a rush of energy which never happenened again. Still confused is my CFS due to methylation block or something else.

Freddd

@Freddd...I'm being inundated with something... I've been on a quest to differentiate between ammonia and peroxynitrite. I've been using malic acid for some months to deal with ammonia. And I'm embarking on a major candida campaign, as that's a source for ammonia. But I also became aware of the symptoms following a lot of worldly stress...suggesting oxidative/peroxynitrite.

The preamble is to clarify that AdB12 is just one of the host of things I'm doing. Also, per Pall, have added small doses of ALCAR, reseveratrol, watermelon, and massive amounts of carrots. Plus butyrate,, astaxanthin. So when I'm feeling symptomatic I ask body what it wants. AdB12 only seems to test + once a day, while the carrots and melon especially are ongoing. I can feel the cumulative effects working, the symptoms abating, but it's more like an ebb and flow. And since I've begun my cleanse with a parasite formula, I'm well and truly into detox mode. The good news is with this array I'm feeling remarkably good, no CNS irritability or other former symptoms.

Good opportunity for me to ask a question. Finally last night I amended my Guide to FP to reflect your changed suggestion for taking AdB12 away from MB12, weekly. And then this AM saw on your Challenge thread you noted that for some this might not be necessary. Before I saw this remark, I was also wondering whether you also suggest that even with initial doses of AdB12, which might be as low as a crumb, that it should be away from MB12? Thanks. Nice to see you back posting.:hug:

Hi Ahmo,

People appear to be bimodal or more on the AdoCbl as to balance and frequency of doses. I did up to 50% daily, and down to once a month. Once a week with a large CNS dose during 6 hours seems to work best for me. My daughter needed a tablet every day, along with even more MeCbl. When I took it every day I didn't feel as good as just MeCbl. It affected my mood a bit, more "irritated". Taking both the first day seems to be a good idea as a near complete lack of either isn't good. The thing is some people need it every day in serum where others do fine with the AdoCbl in place in the mitochondria being renewed regularly.