• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recommendations for 5mg/10mg Mb12 Lozenges?

Hi

I've been on Fred's protocol for about 2 weeks and despite a few startup symptoms, I feel the best ive felt in 20 years.

Two days ago I switched from 5mg mb12 injections to Enzymatic Therapy, B12 Infusion sublinguals because I run out of injectables. I reacted very well to the sublinguals so will continue for now

However, rather than take 5x 1mg lozenges, I would rather take one 5mg or even 10mg subs for convenience.

Can you please advise what brands are recommended at that dosage level?

Also, I am taking 6mg of Country Life, Active B12 Dibencozide, but I noticed it contains folic acid. What other brands are recommended as Source naturals dibencozide or aranabol naturals dibencoplex are available on iherb, ebay or amazon in the uk?

Thanks

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
However, rather than take 5x 1mg lozenges, I would rather take one 5mg or even 10mg subs for convenience.

Freddd considered Country Life 5mg methyl B12 to be good quality. The link is to the type without any folic acid. They also apparently have one that contains folic acid, so double check the ingredients if you purchase it elsewhere.

Eastman

I used the Enzymatic Therapy methylB12 and Source Naturals dibencozide sublinguals for just a while before switching to DIY transdermal. The latter seemed to work well and are better for the teeth.

See here and here for discussions on transdermal application of B12.