• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recent conference in Stockholm. Dr Bansal's talk, youtube Nov 19.

lansbergen

Not sure what top and bottom and centre and periphery mean here.
Some autoimmune diseases peter out - that's about all we know.

From head to feet and from deep tissue to superficial tissue. It feels like the improvement goes from cns to pns but not in one go.

Before I used the immune modulator every flare made it worse, After I started taking the immune modulator I was a little bit better after a flare but if the flare was to severe that benefit did not happen.

Nobody ever watched how these immune diseases peter out?

Sidereal

i also have a problem with epinephrine in dental freezing. i had a reaction at the dentist about 3years ago. i know it's the epinephrine because 1 month later i needed more freezing and we used plain lidocaine and there was no crash. The initial reaction i got, on top of having my heart racing and wanted to get out of my chest is I had a horrible crash that lasted 2-3 weeks. It was retched.

In the video posted at the beginning of the thread, the epinephrine problem is discussed. According to Dr Bansal, many ME patients have a gain-of-function beta adrenergic receptor problem, meaning that the same amount of epinephrine (adrenaline) produces a greater effect than in a person with normal receptor function.

Kati

Patient in training
In the video posted at the beginning of the thread, the epinephrine problem is discussed. According to Dr Bansal, many ME patients have a gain-of-function beta adrenergic receptor problem, meaning that the same amount of epinephrine (adrenaline) produces a greater effect than in a person with normal receptor function.
i couldn't watch it all ast night. i guess I will try again today, thx.

JamBob

Has anyone ever seen commercial testing of anti-hypothalamic antibodies at any labs? Or is this just a research test at the moment?