• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reason to be optimistic

perrier

I saw Dr. Chia yesterday for a check up and he seemed really optimistic that an effective treatment for ME is coming soon. Sorry, no details... but still :)
Thanks Flitza for the note. But what does SOON mean? Did you get a sense?

flitza

I think it could be Oxymatrine.
No. He uses and has used for years a form of oxymatrine in his Equilibrant. It's not something he's developing.
Thanks Flitza for the note. But what does SOON mean? Did you get a sense?
Yes. He suggested it involved something that had already been approved in a similar form for something else. So sooner.

Navid

Is this CAR- T cell therapy something that Dr. Ron Davis' team is working on also? I see from googling that Stanford is the only facility in No. CA. offering this therapy as a treatment for certain cancers?

Have not heard of any new treatments in soooooooooo long it's difficult to not get excited and want to know more.

Thanks