• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

RealTime Labs

LaurelB

I wonder who here has had the mycotoxin test from RealTime Labs (realtimelabs.com) and how helpful/useful people found the results to be? That is, did it lead to successful treatment? I know there are already existing threads on this topic, but they are too long for me to read all the way through.

My new doctor is recommending the test and I will likely go forward with it despite the high cost. However, I'm concerned about some of the articles I've read related to fraud about this lab and its director (such as on the site quackwatch.org). It sounds like the test isn't validated, and that pretty much anyone who has it done is going to show positive.

I wonder, for those who did the test and had positive results, what did you do to treat it? Was the treatment helpful in alleviating symptoms? Thanks.