• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

really good video from lawyer who has sued the FDA

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi#p/u/3/K0mCflkqLbU

Talks about all kinds of good stuff. How he has won battles against the FDA, and then how the FDA ignores court orders from the court!

How drug companies have complete control of the FDA.

The attacks on supplements.

From how the Law board has put pressure on him to drop cases.

This guy is for real!

This guy represented a kid who saw Dr Burzynski when the FDA ordered kid off Burzynski treatment and back to chemotherapy.

richvank

Thanks for posting this Mark. I've read about Jonathan Emord for years in the Life Extension magazine. It was great to see and hear him on this youtube interview. He has a lot of courage and is a real hero in my opinion. I hope a lot of people will view this. I think a public that is informed, and cares, and lets their government representatives know they care is the only way we have a chance against the big money interests that currently dominate our government. Money can certainly sway elections, but ultimately it's the votes of individual people that determine the outcomes.

Rich