• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rate END ME/CFS on GreatNonprofits - help make it visible!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just got this in an email:

OMF said:
Give a review to help with awareness!

You have an opportunity to help OMF spread our mission to cure ME/CFS to many others.

GreatNonprofits – a review site like TripAdvisor – is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2015 Top-Rated List.
Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of our mission, goals and progress?

All reviews will be visible to potential donors for the End ME/CFS project.
It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes!
Go here to get started! http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/write/open-medicine-foundation

Thank you in advance for helping us spread the word of our mission to cure ME/CFS!
Please post on Social Media and ask others to give a review.

Never Give Up

Collecting improvements, until there's a cure.
A few people have given the OMF bad reviews. If we all flag them they may be removed.

Here's an example:

"There is nothing "GREAT" about this. They are a hoax and any "discoveries" are totally anecdotal and made up."

This reviewer clearly has no knowledge of the OMF as the OMF has yet to publish any discoveries.

Last edited: