• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

question about colloidal trace minerals

xrayspex

hi--I was wanting to buy Colloidal trace minerals liquid tincture, took it years ok seemed alright, am even more sensitive to chems now so wanted to see what people know/think of it and this
I am wanting to gently support issues with detox and sulphur-thiol intolerances--don't do well with glutamine, NAC, Bs, methylation protocol etc

on amazon some people pointed out it has methylparaben in it which they say is terrible etc
Is this a deal breaker or what do you guys know and recommend for supplementing trace minerals?
in comments are critiques
https://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-ColloidaLife-Minerals-Elements/dp/B0019LW35E/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1500825472&sr=1-11&keywords=trace+minerals&th=1