• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

QMUL response to PACE trial FoI judgement

Kati

Patient in training
Well, honestly! What macho posturing nonsense. Bringing PACE down as swiftly as possible is vital for the future of health care for millions of pwME not to forget children with ME!
This is not about your ego James, this is about people's lives.
i don't think I interpret it this way @Mrs Sowester. It's sattire. He's poking them.

Kati

Patient in training
He really needs to learn how to channel his anger constructively. I thought he was having a go at PlosOne, where so far he has achieved bugger all. On past form it's probably best if he keeps his nose out of everything else.
Read my post above

worldbackwards

I suspect that the trial authors haven't been sat around waiting for James Coyne to tell them what they can and can't do.

If (and when) they appeal, they'll need no excuse to do it. It is their right to drag this out as far as they can.