• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Psychological side-effects of anti-depressants worse than thought

Hip

@Hip, when I set about ordering amisulpride from United Pharmacies, the only type of payment they wil accept is an international money transfer from my bank or an international money order. No credit cards, PayPal, etc. I find that a little bit weird and just wanted to check with you to make sure this is legit. Have you done business with them this way? Thanks again! (I would ask this in a private message, but I don't know how to do that in this context.)

I just went through the purchase process on the United Pharmacies website, and you are quite right, they do not seem to accept credit cards. The last time I purchased from them was in 2012, and at that time they were accepting credits cards.

Well, you might want to buy the amisulpride from Goldpharma. They have various makes of amisulpride available (see here), and the one I bought from them just a few months ago was this brand of amisulpride: Amisulprid-biomo 50mg 50 tbl for £26 ($44). I have used Goldpharma quite a bit, and they appear to me to be a quality pharmacy.

I just went through the purchase process on the United Pharmacies website, and you are quite right, they do not seem to accept credit cards. The last time I purchased from them was in 2012, and at that time they were accepting credits cards.

Well, you might want to buy the amisulpride from Goldpharma. They have various makes of amisulpride available (see here), and the one I bought from them just a few months ago was this brand of amisulpride: Amisulprid-biomo 50mg 50 tbl for £26 ($44). I have used Goldpharma quite a bit, and they appear to me to be a quality pharmacy.

Thank you so much, @Hip. When I initially went to the Goldpharma site, it appeared to me that they only deal with wholesalers. I must have arrived on the wrong page of their site. I'll try Gold with your extremely helpful suggestions. Once again, thank you so much!

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
Thank you so much, @Hip. When I initially went to the Goldpharma site, it appeared to me that they only deal with wholesalers. I must have arrived on the wrong page of their site. I'll try Gold with your extremely helpful suggestions. Once again, thank you so much!

Be careful not to go to Goldpharma.biz by mistake. I think it may be a fake site. The .com one is good.

@Hip & @peggy-sue, I did it and it went through just fine. And I could use a normal way of paying--by credit card.

Thanks, @MeSci, for the warning about the .biz site. I'm grateful I landed on the right page! But it's good info for anyone else who might be thinking of using the same pharmacy.