• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Problems with Prof De Meirleir's clinic

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
In spite of this many patients struggle to do his protocol and I've been following quite a few who have been on it for years. I've seen no dramatic improvements, though. I know they happen, but not in this group (I have seen the opposite: people getting worse). Seems like a bit of a lottery if you are helped or not.

I and some of my friends have had dramatic improvement with GcMAF and Nexavir. You can open a chat with me if you want to know more.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Rrrr

yes, calling KDM's clinic is better than emailing. they do not reply to emails easily. i, too, have had to ask a question via email a few times before i'd get an answer. it can take weeks to get an answer vie email. call instead.

the trouble is, i think (just guessing here), that the staff have to ask kdm most every question, because they don't know the answer as they are just administrative staff. there is no physician's assistant there to pick up the slack of where KDM leaves off (because he is too busy).

i can say that enlander's staff is also overworked and busy. like most doctor's offices. but they do reply to emails. and enlander is easier to talk with. he is kinder and friendlier. is he "smarter," more knowledgable and have better treatments? i am not sure. and that will depend on each person's reactions to the treatments.

both enlander and kdm use kdm's gcmaf. kdm has you on nexavir and enlander has you on his similar concoction called hepapressen (sp?).

i do think enlander has patients from around the globe. but i'm not sure. it is likely, tho.