• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Problems after RC extraction and amalgam removal

Hello,

I've been suffering from pains and uncomfortable feelings (head+neck) after the mentioned process. I didn't treat all the cavitations after the extraction. I still have a lot of mucus and probably a kind of candida fungus somewhere in my digestion system following amalgam removal. I wonder if there are chances that the pains are also connect to the extraction and anyway, if there are serious alternative ways to treat jaws cavitations and inflammation without a surgery.

anna8

Hi Rachel!
From your post I'm not sure what you mean when you say I have not treated all the cavitations after extraction!
You have it seems to be having dental problems! If you could give more information maybe I would understand more of the situation and to how much dental work you had done!
I would like to understand more as I do suffer from a lot of dental problems which has had a big impact on my health!
Do you think there is a connection between your dental problems and your health in general?
Sorry for so many questions!
Best wishes Anna