• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree for March and April 2015

Gingergrrl

Thank you @rosie26 and it means a lot to me. Thinking of you and SeaShell and all our prior prayer trees and PM's!

And praying for everyone in this current tree as much as I can. I really need prayers for my basic functions that I will be able to breath and eat in the future and very afraid of becoming completely bed bound and requiring a full time caregiver beyond family.

This tree is for all of us (so do not want to take it off track) and first time I have asked for a personal prayer in it publicly but I can take all the help I can get right now! Much love and healing to everyone who is participating xoxo.

rosie26

I am glad it has helped in some way. I needed it too as I have been struggling of late. I will keep you all in my prayers xx
Thanks @allyann your prayer really had meaning for me at this time. I feel strengthened again inside. Will be praying for you too and I will add a poem and prayer soon. xx

rosie26

Thank you @rosie26 and it means a lot to me. Thinking of you and SeaShell and all our prior prayer trees and PM's!

And praying for everyone in this current tree as much as I can. I really need prayers for my basic functions that I will be able to breath and eat in the future and very afraid of becoming completely bed bound and requiring a full time caregiver beyond family.

This tree is for all of us (so do not want to take it off track) and first time I have asked for a personal prayer in it publicly but I can take all the help I can get right now! Much love and healing to everyone who is participating xoxo.
Great to connect with you again, we seemed to lose touch. I just couldn't keep up with you, your too quick lol! I am pretty slow in everything I do. But I have always been praying for you. Yes, remember you, Seashell and I chatting in PM, it was quite hilarious at times I must say. This thread is very special and we should keep it going for those of us to whom this all has real meaning. xx

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

Yes, Rosie, we will keep this thread going and it has great meaning for me, too. But I am not fast any more and you could probably run circles around me LOL.

allyann

Hope you don't mind but I thought I would update the prayer tree for June. Prayers for branch and root for:

@Gingergrrl
@rosie26
@Asa
@CantThink
@Derek Conklin
@oceiv
@SpecialK82
@AnnaDove
@allyann

All the people worldwide suffering with ME/CFS
All the Carers and Advocates for those who suffer with ME/CFS
All the doctors, researchers, etc, who are working so hard on our side to find a cure.

If you want to be added or no longer wish to participate please PM me and I will alter the list accordingly.

This tree is meant to be low pressure and whenever you feel inspired to pray (daily, weekly, monthly, etc) to include the following members in your prayers or just say, "PR Prayer Tree."

Gingergrrl

No worries @Gingergrrl. Hope you are getting heaps of rest now xx

Am trying but not as successful as I'd like to be as life keeps getting in the way! I love that this prayer tree is a collective effort and Ally, Asa, Rosie or anyone who thinks of it, please feel free to update at the new month or add prayers or poems etc. Thanks again to all you guys for your prayers for me and our community.

allyann

I needed this today:

A Prayer for Hope

Heavenly father, I am your humble servant, I come before you today in need of hope. There are times when I fell helpless, There are times when I feel weak. I pray for hope. I need hope for a better future. I need hope for a better life. I need hope for love and kindness.

Some say that the sky is at it's darkest just before the light. I pray that this is true, for all seems dark. I need your light, Lord, in every way.

I pray to be filled with your light from head to toe. To bask in your glory. To know that all is right in the world, as you have planned, and as you want it to be.

Help me to walk in your light, and live my life in faith and glory.

In your name I pray, Amen.

Gingergrrl

Thank you @Gingergrrl. I hope you are feeling better. Can you please keep me in your prayers too? I have been in hospital since Friday with an unknown infection.

@allyann thank you for letting me know you were in the hospital so I can pray for you and hoping they figure out the infection so you can treat it. Do they have any idea what is going on? Okay if you prefer to respond by PM. Will continue to pray for you and your family.