• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Post by Dr. Ben on necessary SMP cofactors

ahmo

Thanks for this interesting Ben Lynch post. My understanding is that Fred and some others did a glutathione trial a few years ago, and had such terrible effects that they quit the trial early. I was supplementing w/ denatured whey a few years ago, and had a terrible toxic reaction. I was using a few other things for 'energy', including ribose...ended up in toxic psychosis. I now attribute it to the glutathione, but I'm also sulfur, histamine intolerant, so who knows. I'm pretty sure there are other members of the forum who use glutathione, some IV. :confused: You might try a search for it.

Maybe liposomal is different??? Also, I see Ben refers to molybdenum, B1 to open pathways if sulfur issues. His references to SOD make me want to understand more about it. Next on my list of things to research:rolleyes: