• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Positive for chlamydia pneumonia via PCR test: treatment experience?

Asklipia

@helen1, I did not have a diagnosis of chlamydia recently. However I was treated for chlamydia in 1998, supposedly successfully.
However since then, should I say, after that rather, ME/CFS symptoms appeared and worsened over the years.
I have had good success with turmeric, taken in a special way, as I have described here.
No symptoms left at the moment.

Turmeric is supposed to help with chlamydia. When I was taking it orally it did not have the dramatic effects it had when I was vaping it, and there were no side-effects.
Good luck! :)

helen1

Thanks @Asklipia, I would never have thought of a vaporizer. Do you think a cheaper one than the volcano would also be beneficial? I'm looking at the ones under $200.

Asklipia

I don't know @helen1, I only used that one.
However I think @leela may have used another one, you could ask her. She is the only person that seems to have tried it. I wonder why.