• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please help with KCl and silymarin interaction (B1 defficiency?)

Freddd

Wow, you've found a good doc! Congratulations! I never heard the Hashimoto's connection w/ B12. What's Mb9? Glad you're feeling better.:hug:

In certain circles at least, Hashimoto's is one of the autoimmune diseases thought to be caused by b12 deficiencies. Some still in an active phase have reported reversal with MeCbl.

Freddd

I think AS was also one of Freddd's problems prior to his successful methylation protocol.

What is "AS" the world turns?

Well after reading up from the bottom I ran into it. It was never one of my problems. An IME interpreted it that way for the insurance company to get of the hook as I had no "before" x-rays. Now with all the side impact research done since then the type of damage I had is clearly blamed on side impacts. After the impacts I had lots of bulging disks.

ahmo

@Freddd My thyroid stopped functioning at puberty. No one ever mentioned Hashi's. I finally understood it as such in the last couple years, due to some of my reactions which are typically Hashi's. I was fed gluten from infance, come from a family w/ autoimmune probs. Probably had B12 deficiency forever.