• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please help, I'm worse every day and don't know what to do.

Aerose91

Thanks for the suggestion, who is it? Im currently seeing Dr Enlander in NYC and have been for about 8 months but nothing is helping at all so Ive been considering window shopping for new doctors. Anywhere in MA is fine because i travel 3 hours to see him as it is.

*GG*

I will PM you, there is another place in MA that lots of patients like. You might want to give him a little more time, you have been ill for a while now, 1 year or so, right? So you are not going to likely get well in a "short" period of time. I would imagine he has more up his sleaves?

GG

PS Have you ever heard of the Co-cure list?:

http://www.co-cure.org/USA_MA.htm

Last edited:

Aerose91

Yeah its been 1 year and on his protocols for 8 months. Im cool with giving more time but i would have hoped that in that amount of time with his treatments i would have at least not been getting worse, let alone MUCH worse.