• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pix/reports from the #Missing Millions protests today

dannybex

Unfortunately we had a major power outage in downtown Seattle. The power's back on now, but that was at 12:31pm, with the leader of the group stuck on a ferry waiting to get off -- just a few blocks away.

Hopefully she'll get there soon, and it will proceed, albeit a little late.

Yogi

http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/baroness-sherlock/4147

Baroness Maeve Sherlock
** Shadow spokesperson for Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) **
Anyone on twitter want to send her this report on PACE trial which was funded by DWP and caused many of the problems with lack of biomedical research resulting in #MillionsMissing?

http://www.centreforwelfarereform.org/library/type/pdfs/in-the-expectation-of-recovery.html

Last edited:

Tuha

Do we know - were there any reactions outside of our community - I mean from federal agencies, governement, famous people and so on?

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
Very touching talks from Janet and Ron, shed a tear. Ron said that the molecules that they have measured indicates a energy shutdown.He was positive that we are close, but he stressed the importance of government funding so that more researchers can join the cause. He also said they are in contact with drug companies already, he don`t want it to take another 30 years before treatment can become available.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Very touching talks from Janet and Ron, shed a tear. Ron said that the molecules that they have measured indicates a energy shutdown.He was positive that we are close, but he stressed the importance of government funding so that more researchers can join the cause. He also said they are in contact with drug companies already, he don`t want it to take another 30 years before treatment can become available.

Glad you could hear him! I felt like someone was trying to tell me the meaning of life down a bad phoneline - I've never wanted to hear something so much! Could hardly make him out. I hope someone got a clean recording/wrote it down.