• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pix/reports from the #Missing Millions protests today

Yogi

London protest makes the London Evening Standard - London's main newspaper! That's a BIG DEAL (an even bigger one if it makes the print edition).

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-of-health-in-global-me-protest-a3256756.html

Please click through and given them traffic. It's possible to leave comments.

Evening Standard: #MillionsMissing: Sea of empty shoes left outside Department of Health in global ME protest

Well worth a read as this is London's main evening paper and features Ollie Cornes.

Great to see all this positivity today but so we don't forget the villains responsible for this:

Oliver Cornes - an ME Hero!!!

Last edited:

AndyPR

Want to echo the congratulations for L.A Cooper in organising the London event and many thanks for everyone else who attended or sent shoes, here are just three pics that I took.

zori.JPG

My zori, representing my life long martial art hobby that I can no longer take part in.

shoes!.JPG

Shoes!

Whitehall.JPG

And proof where we were ;)