International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

PIP assessment companies admit ‘unacceptable’ failings on quality of reports Dec 2017

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    https://www.disabilitynewsservice.c...-unacceptable-failings-on-quality-of-reports/

PIP assessment companies admit ‘unacceptable’ failings on quality of reports
    BY JOHN PRING ON DECEMBER 7, 2017

Mary and andyguitar like this.
  2. andyguitar

andyguitar Senior Member

South east England
    This is Fu**ing out of order. Wank**s.

3. Daisymay

Daisymay Senior Member

Quote from article:

" Despite these repeated failings, Haley and Freeman said they had never been called in to discuss the problem with successive work and pensions secretaries."

Well that doesn't surprise me.....perhaps the DWP have failed to look into this because the DWP wants as few people as possible receiving PIP and they encourage and expect this shocking level of failure from Capita and Atos to help make this happen and the whole lot of them are in cahoots.

Skycloud likes this.
  4. boolybooly

boolybooly Senior Member

UK
    This is a snow job anyway, since the signs were in my assessment that the original report had been doctored by a third party. I cant prove it, but the signs were there due to inconsistency in the report as if one part had been bumped down a notch by someone who didnt bother to check through to another part for conflicting conclusions, as the report contradicted itself i.e. imho a supervisor or manager tweaked the report, which was itself not properly carried out.

If that is going on then the image they are trying to project that this is all due to incompetence is disingenuous there is also target driven prejudice at work.

See more popular forum discussions.