• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phoenix Hypnotherapist with CFS Offers Free Three Month Course

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
SuzanneWigginton.jpgHello all! My name is Suzanne Wigginton. I am a certified hypnotherapist, licensed massage therapist and live with chronic fatigue syndrome. I run an established part-time wellness business named Time For You in central Phoenix, Arizona.
progress.gif

The mission statement for my business: assisting you in reaching a state of wellness and stillness so you may hear the whisper of your own inner wisdom and claim a richly rewarding life.

Recently, I’ve been led to use my skills and gifts to offer assistance to others who struggle with CFS. I believe strongly that we all possess our own unique answers and that our best guide in any situation is the still small voice within. I also know it‘s easy to be distracted, overwhelmed and disconnected from that truly magnificent inner resource.

I am creating a three month journey experience utilizing hypnotherapy (also known as guided meditation or guided imagery) and coaching techniques to facilitate the fostering of the relationship with Self, whether it‘s a brand new courtship or the mending of long ago broken lines of communication.

So, why am I here and why should you care?

I’m conducting a pilot program and looking for a first client. This pilot program is entirely complimentary (no cost). In the future, as I expand the program and open it up to additional recipients, I will ask only for donations of what (if anything) the recipients are led to or able to pay.

The program will consist of the following* (approx. $400 value):

• the completion of a brief intake questionnaire sent electronically
  • an initial 90 minute appointment (consultation and hypnotherapy session) in my Phoenix Arizona office
  • a blank journal will be provided to the client
  • weekly e-mails between sessions with guided journaling prompts (or substitute suggested activities for those averse to writing)
  • a complimentary mp3 or cd recording of general guided meditations which can be used between sessions at the client’s discretion
  • 60 minute follow-up guided meditation journeys (hypnotherapy) once per month for the next two (2) months in my Phoenix, Arizona office

Requirements (please be sure you meet these before submitting your interest):

• are located in the Phoenix metropolitan area
  • are currently “in relationship” with chronic fatigue syndrome
  • are willing and able to attend three in-office sessions (once a month for three months)
  • are able to schedule sessions Sundays through Wednesdays (normal days of operation)
  • are willing to communicate weekly via e-mail between sessions
  • are open to recommended contemplation exercises/journaling suggestions
  • possess an open mind and a willing heart
There is currently only one (1) opening for this pilot program. In the future, I am hoping to expand it to additional recipients (possibly on-line via webcam thereby removing the local geographic requirement).

If interested, I ask that you look around my website at http://www.timeforu.net and/or read my blog at http://blog.delightedsage.net to make sure you feel I am someone you would be comfortable working with and if so, e-mail me at suzanne@timeforu.net
with your name, a brief description of your relationship with CFS, an explanation of any previous experience you have with hypnotherapy, meditation or guided imagery (none is just fine).
Please note I will be accepting requests to join this pilot program until February 28, 2011 and am flexible about the start date thereafter. If I have interest from multiple parties who all meet the criteria, I will randomly draw for the pilot program client.

It is my sincere hope to be in a position to add more people in as time goes on and I will retain all submissions of interest to that end.

I am very excited about the benefits of this work and look forward to working with you.

Suzanne

Check out a recent blog by Suzanne on 'acceptance'

* Important: please note that the extent of what is offered in this program is described above and there will be no substitution of other services on my menu. I am happy to provide additional offered services (i.e. massage, reiki, reflexology) however full posted pricing would apply.