Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Peter White/Barts - comments on draft NICE guidelines - insight into their views

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dolphin, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Cheshire

Cheshire Senior Member

:vomit:
    This man has a serious responsabilty in the disaster we're all stucked in. I hope one day he will be held accountable.

2. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

This letter from White came at a crucial point in history. It followed on from an earlier letter from Wessely which led to him being invited to give a presentation at a meeting, already arranged, at which Prof Thomas of the Royal Free was to give his views to a junior minister. It was only after that meeting that White wrote.

Unfortunately in the file for 1992/93 there is only an acknowledgment. The substantive response which must have been in the subsequent block of papers for 1994 would be interesting.

I think the papers are linked on the website of the Grace Charity. There was a recent thread on which the link was noted by @Countrygirl but at present I am in no fit state to find it.

Solstice, Laelia, Esther12 and 2 others like this.
  3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK

Here you are @Chrisb https://www.thegracecharityforme.org/documents/

(I am sorry to hear you are not on the top of your bounce........I hope you improve very soon.:hug: )

Chrisb likes this.
  4. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

Countrygirl likes this.
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Countrygirl and Molly98 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.