Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Patient-driven video project - footage needed!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Emily Taylor, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor

Los Angeles, CA
    We love to support the creativity of patients and help them achieve their goals. So, we are excited to help a patient-driven video project.

SMCI is assisting a patient who is working on a video project (a labor of love!). She is requesting footage of fellow patients facing severe moments with their ME/CFS symptoms. iPhone, home movies, or any other video to capture these difficult experiences as they occur. Please email footage or questions to solvecfs@solvecfs.org

If your files are too large to transfer, please utilize wetransfer.com free services to solvecfs@solvecfs.org

litha, panckage, AdamS and 2 others like this.
  2. AdamS

AdamS Senior Member

This seems like a great idea, especially given the power of Facebook/Youtube thesedays.

3. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor

Los Angeles, CA
    We have been asked by the patient working on this project that she is looking for footage from fellow US-based patients.

4. maple

maple Senior Member

I would respectfully suggest that it include footage of the same folks when they are not feeling their worst, since the problem is that we often look OK to the world... and the world doesn't see the contrasts.

panckage and RebeccaRe like this.
  5. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor

Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the suggestion, Maple! I will be sure to pass that along to the patient/project manager

See more popular forum discussions.