• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

participants sought for ME-CFS blessing study with Trivedi

JanisB

Mr. Mahendra Kumar Trivedi (www.trivedifoundation.org) has agreed to do a study with 30 ME-CFS patients. He is a man with an unusual ability to improve the health of plants and animals (including humans), and to transform micro-organisms and matter, as documented in scientific studies posted on his website.

To be eligible for the study, you must have been officially diagnosed with ME or CFS. You must meet either the Fukuda criteria for CFS or the Canadian Consensus Criteria for ME. You must have PEM (post exertional malaise). Additional eligibility criteria may be added as we move further ahead in the plans for the study.

The study will not start before October of this year. It will last at least a month, and will be open-ended, depending upon the preliminary results.

Participants will be asked to continue with their prescriptions and/or supplement protocols, and to document and report any changes to the protocol, such an increasing or decreasing quantities, adding or eliminating new products.

Right now, I have offered to find 30 patients. If you are interested, please e-mail me at
cfsblessingstudy@gmail.com

Once I get a distribution list together, I will answer everyone's questions. Please be patient.

Janis
To read about my experiences with the Trivedi effect, please see my blog posts between May 1 and the present at Search for the Cure: My Healing Journey