• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

participants needed still Gold Coast/Brisbane Australia research trials

Allyson

National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases - NCNED
We are still looking for participants for a study in the coming months!! If you or anyone you know is housebound and/or bedridden by CFS/ME and in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area, contact me for further information on how you can assist our research! sharni.hardcastle@griffithuni.edu.au

This is entirely voluntary and by emailing me you are in no way obliged to participate. Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or information. Thanks again, don't forget to share this around to anyone who may be interested! NCNED.

24th May 2013 second call for participants

Sasha

Fine, thank you
National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases - NCNED
We are still looking for participants for a study in the coming months!! If you or anyone you know is housebound and/or bedridden by CFS/ME and in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area, contact me for further information on how you can assist our research! sharni.hardcastle@griffithuni.edu.au

This is entirely voluntary and by emailing me you are in no way obliged to participate. Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or information. Thanks again, don't forget to share this around to anyone who may be interested! NCNED.

24th May 2013 second call for participants

Hi Allyson - if being bedbound/housebound is part of the recruitment spec then it might be good to have that in your thread title - most such patients might assume they can't take part and not read the thread. Something like:

'Housebound/bedbound participants still needed for Gold Coast/Brisbane Australia research trials'.

If you like the idea, you could hit the 'report' button on my post and ask for the change to be made, or PM Kina.