• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Parasite cleanse question

Ok, so I've been on and off a parasite cleanse for the last month, at first I discounted the possibility of parasites. I've recently picked up the "pace" on this and have had some interesting results.

I've been having flushes of mostly waterish/bile stuff that is very cloudy or sandy looking. Immediately following this I feel a bit weak and then within a half hour or so I feel much better than I did initially. I've also passed a couple very small worms but no monsters. I'm wondering what the cloudy stuff might be, I'm thinking either garbage from the liver making its way out or perhaps this cloudy stuff is parasitic eggs, which would be pretty gross. I keep passing this stuff several times a day and it never seems to be in short supply. I am also doing a liver flush as it needs to be in good shape during a parasite cleanse, so I could honestly envision either possibility.
Any thoughts?

I don't know what that could be. I was just thinking today that I believe my gut problems have really improved from several rounds of parasite meds.

Which cleanse are you using?

I'm taking Paragone, along with Vit C, also fresh squeezed lime with baking soda and a one time high dose of CoQ10 (3 grams)

Come to think of it I also had something similar happen when I began the Methylation cycle therapy. So perhaps metal/toxins? Kinda sounds a bit silly but then again I'm doing a parasite cleanse.lol