Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Origami pill box

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by lior, Aug 31, 2018.

1. lior

lior Senior Member

London
  2. Shoshana

Shoshana Northern USA

Northern USA
    Its adorable! It would be perfect for small jewelry items, instead,
    or other household items, as well! :thumbsup:

lior, alkt and RebeccaRe like this.
  3. RebeccaRe

RebeccaRe Moose Enthusiast

Massachusetts
    So who says you can't have two pill boxes? When you have an item that you use every day, it makes a big difference when that item is something beautiful that makes you smile.

I keep all of my necklaces (that I never wear) in pill organizers. So handy! So maybe @lior can put all of her jewelry into her old pill box and then make a beautiful new one...

lior, Wolfcub, alkt and 2 others like this.
  4. Wolfcub

Wolfcub Senior Member

SW UK
    I really like this @lior
    It's different colours for days of the week....which brings me back to childhood, when I always imagined the days of the week to have their own colour! Tuesday was always yellow....Wednesday green, and Thursday purple for some random reason known only to my brain! :nerd:

lior, alkt and Shoshana like this.
  5. lior

lior Senior Member

London
    I agonised so much over which pill box to buy when I first bought it. I think I spent 3 sessions looking on amazon for the right one. It's colourful - a different colour for each day - and it has little signs on to denote time of day. It's adorable.

...just checked and they've discontinued it. Was going to post a link :( sorry!

Anyway, when I find another use for tiny boxes, these origami ones are totally cute and easy to make. (My jewellery is also in a very happy home!)

RebeccaRe and Shoshana like this.

See more popular forum discussions.