• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ONE TIME VOTE for PR and for PANDORA too!

helen41

helen41

there are 2 entries for both Pandora and PR each in this contest. Ignore the 2 extras please. We just need votes on the links above. Both original entries were submitted minus the webpage address so they both had to be redone. We have asked the sponsor to delete the 2 extras.

Valentijn

Voted for both :D To clarify, when it says something about confirming that you like the page, you need click the like option for the page that's above the pop-up box. I kept thinking that hitting the button in the pop-up page was for liking it!

frenchtulip

PANDORA is in 4th place just 6 votes behind 2nd place! And Phoenix Rising is in 6th place! We can win this! Please be sure to ask friends and family to vote. Thanks!

helen41

Bogs just responded to a question on their wall and clarified there are 2 US prizes AND 2 Canadian prizes. We haven’t been able to read the rules, so we had no idea. May12th nominated ME/FM Action Network http://woobox.com/nopbx5/vote/for/1007334
Please give them a one time vote. I have a call in to MEFM Society of BC to see if we can get them in as well.
Unfortunately, the chronic diseases clinic would not qualify as their operating budget is too high, from what I can tell

Valentijn

We won $2500 for both Canadian groups (ME/FM Action Network and MEFM Society of BC). Unfortunately, we didn't manage to win for either PR or PANDORA in the American part. the vote numbers there were very high
Still, another $5000 for our community is wonderful!
We'll just all have to move to Canada to enjoy the fruits of our labours :D