• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Once in a Blue Moon!! TONITE!!

Jacque

I know at times there seems to be not a whole lot that we can do! But just wanted to inform you that tonite is a BLUE MOON... I plan to get blankets - bundle up and watch natures show! Great time to do a lot of manifesting!!! Dream on tomorrow night!!! I might even do a little howling ... !!
HAPPY FULL BLUE MOON Friday 31st August 2012 !
Time zones:
SYDNEY = Friday * 31st August 2012 * 11:58:06 pm
TOKYO = Friday * 31st August 2012 * 10:58:06 pm
B...

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
It is obscured by the remnants of Hurricane Issac here. It was amazingly bright even last night. That was the kind of summer full-moon night I used to like to go out and ride my horse. {Sigh}

Jacque

I get the SIGH... My kids were out surfing in the full moon...and I just had to sit there and take it all in.... Wild Spirits trapped in quick sand...:( But I tried to focus on all of my blessings and take in the beauty... I was on a very high peak looking down at the big ol ocean... perty kewl... except my neck felt like an Alien was on it and eating it... sigh