• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

OMF-why I advocate for them.

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

I have wanted for some time now to do a video on why I advocate for OMF.

It’s a really important subject for myself as of course advocacy takes time and energy, and picking the right group to advocate for is a very personal decision.

So in this video (which I have been meaning to do for months but unable to do) I list the reasons why I chose OMF.

Hope it’s somewhat interesting for some of you.

B

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Thank you, @Ben H, for using your time and energy to make this video to share with us. I greatly appreciate it and all that you do for us. You do an AWESOME job! :thumbsup: :star:

Thanks so much for the kind words @Laurie P :)

Thanks for your works @Ben H !

Thanks @Frenchguy :)

We can't thank you enough @Ben H! You've been playing a key role--and really well. :thumbsup::angel::hug::trophy:

Thanks so much @Sushi , and to you for your efforts on the forum and keeping the place all together :)