• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Omega 3

Tia

Started this on double dosage today. Read on a site that several symptoms of a defeciancy of this is depression, muscleaiche, hard time to concentrate and such.. My symptoms exact, so I'm on 8 a day (4 being the regular dosage) and we'll see how it goes. Anyone else with experience from this? It is said that Omega 3 is supposed to be antiinflammatory aswell, that's themain reason I'm trying it.

Marg

I was found to be very deficient a few years ago. So deficient in fact that I was told to take 10,000 mgs. I did that for about 6 months, now I take 2000mg. I can't tell if it is helping the inflammation, I suppose it could be worse. I do think that it helped my mood.

*GG*

I was found to be very deficient a few years ago. So deficient in fact that I was told to take 10,000 mgs. I did that for about 6 months, now I take 2000mg. I can't tell if it is helping the inflammation, I suppose it could be worse. I do think that it helped my mood.

I had my Dr prescribe me Fish Oil as a prescription. It costs me $50 for a 3 month supply at 3 grams/day.

GG