• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Olav Mella speaks about Rituximab and the future for ME patients

Bob

SOC

I believe the polite/political phrasing would be a suggestion to "go take a long walk off a short pier" :rolleyes:
For those of us growing up near Chicago, the expression was, "Go jump in the lake."

Which is pretty much my response to Mr Cameron's sister-in-law's suggestion of an ME cure.

digital dog

Thank you so much for posting this.
As much as I don't want anyone to suffer from this dreadful illness, I can't help thinking that we need a few famous people to have this so that we get more recognition and funding.
Personally i'd rather like Cameron to come down with this and then someone in the royal family or Simon Cowell. I bet they'd throw a in a few coins.
As I say, I don't really want anyone to get ill but who would be the best person to bring light to our plight? Who would be the person that would really stir things up? Who would the media listen to and respect?