• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ocean Plasma

golden

That's great :) Thanks Dreambirdie.

@leela

If you have a chance, your report on this water would be helpful - no worries if not :)

Martial

Looks really useful, and less questionable then the PH alkanizing water I was using before... Maybe its a bit paranoi ish but at the same time I am hesitant to use anything derived from the ocean as of right now, due to radiation and all that from Fukashima... I don't even eat fish from the ocean anymore and use to love it! lol

golden

Yes. Ocean pollution/radiation. Important consideration. There is plenty of quality control testing but can never be sure.

Its taken in apparently an eco-friendly way and is pristine water from France. But i havent found all the details yet.

I am not a fan of manipulated water plus it doesn't seem natural. But interesting.

http://www.quintonhealth.com/about/quinton-quality-control/

Last edited:

Martial

I can say without a doubt just looking at the science that Quinton is definitely an extremely beneficial and high quality product, while also being extremely reasonably priced.. I found isotonic and hyper tonic bottles that are a months supply for under 30$!! It just sucks because of the ocean radiation, I am sure it is quality tested and the like I just always err on the side of caution when stuff like that has leaked into the water.. I know the FDA and most orginzations state that fish are still safe to eat, and I am sure the water in Quinton is more then perfectly safe... If it wasn't straight from the ocean I would be all over that stuff like it was going out of the market!

I probably will end up getting it regardless myself as I am sure it will help my body in fighting off this lyme disease and promote better health and the like... The RBC changes make a huge sell for me, because my blood is really doing weird stuff from this infection.. Basically it seems the benifits far outweigh any possible risks, I highly doubt there is any real presenting risk for the radiation stuff being in there... I just wished they created their own supplies to pull the nutrients from so we wouldn't have to think of the possibility of radiation contamination..

Just read on the topic of radiation from the site, very helpful though they definitely try to tip things in their favor and downplay some things for the product.. Mentioning that we have more risk of radiation from banana's and land based sources, these things are not the same kind of radio isotopes that are found from the fukashima plant though, rather naturally occuring elemental radio isotopes that do not cause the same problems in raised consumption... It is good to see they do quality control testing and the like but having comparison and mentioning "well you are basically more exposed on land or from other things" makes it kind of de terring in that sense.. They did not say this word for word but it just seems to convey that kind of message. These notes are kind of my own mini review to myself on this stuff no one has to take everything I am saying right now super literal lol.

I will probably end up purchasing this stuff soon, the RBC stuff is just too cool! :D Thanks again Golden!

Last edited:

golden

:) I agree.

And yep - the sales pitch puts me off ...

My new health Doc thought I might be interested in it.

:)
Golden

golden

Looking further into this water, I think it should be considered a pharmaceutical which has been and is being tested on animals.

Since even Turmeric for example has been tested on animals, and I have no problem eating that - the boundaries on this product are blurred to me.