• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nov 19 'Walking to a new dawn' Keynote: The PACE Trial: Results and Consequences including NICE

RogerBlack

Tickets 45-115 pounds.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/waki...cies-innovative-solutions-tickets-34501056589
Keynote: The PACE Trial: Results and Consequences including NICE Guidelines and Lyme Disease

Professor Malcolm Hooper, PhD, B.Pharm, C.Chem, MRIC, isEmeritus Professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Sunderland. He has served on committees for the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC) and the Society for Medicines Research. As Chief Scientific Advisor to the Gulf Veterans Association, he represented the MoD on the Independent Panel established to consider the possible interactions between Vaccines and NAPS tablets.

For 20 years he has been engaged in advocacy and research on chronic multi system illnesses (CMIs) particularly ME, Gulf WarSyndrome and organophosphate poisoning in various forms - aerotoxic syndrome, sheep dippers’ Flu’ etc. This has culminated in the present concern about the PACE trial which is an example of a very poor piece of science, a travesty of science, associated with dreadful consequences for patients, a tragedy for patients. The study was so flawed many people think it is tantamount to fraud. The PACE study has become notorious for its many flaws and false claims. All this has exposed as unsustainable the Government’s reliance on the therapy proposed to treat ME and other complex chronic illnesses including Lyme and fibromyalgia.

Also featuring
DR. JUDY MIKOVITS

Restoring Immune and Stem Cell Function and Homeostasis Using Natural Remedies and Purinergic Therapy