• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Norwegian trial: Mental training for CFS/ME following EBV infection

jimells

Clearly the belief that the symptoms are due to a disease is a sure sign of mental illness.

I was just looking at a doctor's report from 2007. It states that I must have "rebound headaches" because I denied having them. :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

Nine years later I am still taking Imitrex and still not having "rebound headaches".

You won't be surprised to learn that this doctor's "treatment plan" consisted of CBT and "a short course of physical therapy".

Justin30

Is this guy really a Neuroimmunologist??????

How much was he paid by the PACE crew to keep up this thought process.

I ask myself the question does it cost him to much to call Drs in the US to ask what tests will show abnormalities.

Like I honestly feel that people should come together to have the authors of the PACE Trial put in jail.

Is it to premature to establish a lawsuit against these people? Can we even sue?

SilverbladeTE

I think we've all said more than this study deserves saying about it. We should have left the floor to @SilverbladeTE from the outset, who would have summed it all up nicely in his inimitable style.

Ah, you mean something like this? :p

84bfcb9e2f78ee4c05187b7e7403647a.jpg

PSYCHOBABBLERS: TALKING BOLLOCKS, SPREADING S**T, AND SQUEALING LIKE PIGS, AS USUAL! :p