• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Northern California (Bay Area) - Practitioner Recommendations

I am looking for recommendations on excellent practitioners who help patients with ME/CFS / Lyme / allergies / mold sensitivities / chronic pain. MD, ND, DC, acupuncture, detox, and other non-traditional practitioner recommendations welcome. Hoping to find practitioners who are a good fit and looking to build the best team possible.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you both! Has anyone out there seen Dr. Chheda (Dr. Kaufman's colleague)? She's available for a new patient appointment in October, while Dr. Kaufman is not available until Jan 2019. Would like to get some feedback from someone that has seen her as a patient and get their take. Thank you!

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
Thank you all.
Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Graeme Shaw in Foster City?
He was the first doctor I saw. He was a very compassionate and knowledgable man, but he completely discounted that any of my issues could be autoimmune.

If you want to pursue Lyme & mold, hes definitely your guy though!