• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

non-fish sources of omega 3?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
are many using krill oil. Advertising says that 1 krill oil tablet is equal to 6 normal fish oil tabs? Less tablets to swallow is a bonus. I have heard that for health benefits of fish oil that 9 tabs a day are needed which is alot, so possibly we could replace the fishoil with 1 krill oil tab twice a day? Its probably just pumped up advertising but have read that few people using fishoil didnt really get that much relief from arhtritis but after a couple of days of krill oil, their arthritis symptoms improved greatly??

cheers!!!

Marg

Ground flaxseeds are very good, have to be ground or they go right through you. I add them to a lot of things and salad. I grind the flax on top. I found a grinder online cheap. A pepper mill will not work the seeds are too small. I also take krill oil.