Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Nitric Oxide supplement for fatigue?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by sickntired771, Apr 14, 2015.

1. sickntired771

sickntired771

I saw a product advertised with a high dose of nitrix oxide and they show a chart claiming fatigue levels dropped dramatically within a month and even more so after 2 months.

I don't even really know what Nitrix Oxide is but is it even safe? Does it work? It sounds too good to be true but maybe I should try it out.

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @sickntired771 There are quite a few threads here on patients experience with nitric oxide. If you go to Google Site Search and type it in you will see them.

Best,
    Sushi

sickntired771 likes this.
  3. cb2

cb2 Senior Member

a few years back i saw a cfs dr that rx'd nitrix oxide he said it helped his patients.. i tried it and like it but within a sort period of time i started becoming very light headed upon standing.. so i discontinued.. i am interested in seeing /tring the product you mentioned? and i will also check the other threads as sushi suggested.. thank you

sickntired771 likes this.
  4. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    You might be interested in this thread. I've only gotten through the 1st page and 1/2. I'm dealing w/ NO by doing things to reduce peroxynitrite, per Martin Pall. There are links to him in my sig, but his website has been unavailable for some days, not sure what's going on there. My (extremely superficial) understanding is that, in part, by using antioxidants to decrease peroxy, the NO is increased.

Hanna and sickntired771 like this.
  5. sickntired771

sickntired771

It lowers blood pressure so if someone has low blood pressure with their CFS or POTS it can be tricky. I have no clue about this product but its http://healthdirectusa.com/product/258/Nature's-Optimal-Nutrition-Energize-(30-fl-oz).html

Saw it for $15 at the Vitamin Shoppe but it has so many ingredients I am kind of afraid to try it. I am thinking maybe a straight ntiric oxide supplement to see if that helps.

6. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Nitric oxide is a gas, and so difficult to fit in pills!

7. JPV

JPV ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

8. sickntired771

sickntired771

Wow that's amazing that it gave you 8 years of life back! I haven't heard of Isordil or Nitroglycerin I was looking into L-Arginine to boost Nitric Oxide levels but i also read it can make fibro/cfs worse so i dont know.

9. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    If you have a problem with viruses, L-Arginine can increase viral activity. It counters L-Lysine which has an anti-viral effect.

Sushi

Hutan and sickntired771 like this.
  10. sickntired771

sickntired771

I have elevated herpes markers in my bloods and they were considering Valcyte so maybe its best to avoid that one.

Sushi likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.