• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Video on ME/CFS: "Biomarker"

I've put up a new video about Alan and Kathleen Light's 2009 study of gene expression in CFS.

By a fairly amazing coincidence, an article on the Light's continuing research in this area was published the day after I put up this video.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...algia-have-hope-in-new-diagnostic-tool.30322/

I actually began work on the animation in 2011, but I put it aside to work on "Mind The Abyss," which I continue to work on today. I decided to finish this animation for ME Awareness Month after reading Hillary Johnson's tweet bemoaning the lack of discussion of the 30 years worth of scientific evidence on ME/CFS at the recent IOM meeting.

Anyway, back to "Mind The Abyss: Part II." :)

Last edited: