• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NEW Turnip contest entry needs votes, $5000 at stake!

Did you vote for the Turnip Neti Video?

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I have been posting the link for others to vote, but the link comes to a page where it has already been voted so people may vote for a different video . Is there a link that a person can click on vote?

Hi Glen - I just checked this out - if I click on the link when I'm already logged into Facebook it shows me "I've voted" - but if I log out it shows me "vote". So anyone who hasn't voted should be finding the "vote" button waiting for them. Does that match your friends' experience?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thank God for all of you. I am not able to figure much out anymore. Maybe it is just me. I just posted here

http://www.zoomers.ca/group/fibromyalgiafriendshipforum

That's great that you've helped publicise the turnip, Glen! It looks like every vote is counting now.

I had the same worry with the "I've voted" thing appearing when I followed the link to begin with, because it's not obvious on that page that one is logged in - you have to click on "account" or something before your name pops up. I'm not familiar at all with Facebook and find it very confusing!

Merry

glenp, thanks for posting info about this contest at the fibromyalgia friendship forum. That should help.

And hello, Sasha.

I checked a few minutes ago, and we are still at 4th.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
glenp, thanks for posting info about this contest at the fibromyalgia friendship forum. That should help.

And hello, Sasha.

I checked a few minutes ago, and we are still at 4th.

Hi Merry - it must be hanging on very few votes if we're moving up and down like that - good motivation for more people to add their vote!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping... a critical time for our turnip... every vote really counting now, please vote on Facebook and ask your friends to do the same!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Does anyone know why the link to the video is not working?

No idea - I've tried a couple of times since I saw you post and I keep getting a "can't find the server" error message. Hope no-one has kidnapped our turnip!

helen41

this should just be a temporary link- the other was set up so it didn't reflect back here to PR. It's just we need every little vote we can scrouge right now!

shannah

I just did the same as Cort - won't let me send to it more than 6 people at a time though. So I'll go back in and and do the rest - don't have that many on there.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping! Voting closes on Dec 15th and we're oscillating between 3rd & 4th place - makes a big difference in prize money - please vote, if you haven't already!

Merry

Bumping. Still at 3.

As turnips age, do they find it harder to get roles? In the not so distant future, might we find ourselves asking, Where are they now?