• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New test results and worsening symptoms

soxfan

@Gingergrrl I understand completely..I was warned about the tendon problem my first time on back in 2007 and I actually had to quit Levaquin at the time due to tendon issues behind my knee. I guess right now I am just frustrated and over Sensitive since I have had a really rough six weeks

I didn't mean to sound upset in my post. Everyone here is always so supportive and helpful and we get each other...thanks for writing!

Gingergrrl

@Gingergrrl I understand completely..I was warned about the tendon problem my first time on back in 2007 and I actually had to quit Levaquin at the time due to tendon issues behind my knee. I guess right now I am just frustrated and over Sensitive since I have had a really rough six weeks

I didn't mean to sound upset in my post. Everyone here is always so supportive and helpful and we get each other...thanks for writing!

@soxfan I didn't take it that way at all and no apology needed!!! I feel that anyone who is warned about Levaquin and gives informed consent to the risks, it is totally okay. My fear is some people take it without ever having heard of the risks. It now has five FDA black box warnings (tendons are just one of them) so I promised myself I will always warn people if I can prevent anyone else going through what I did. But bottom line here is that I want everyone on PR (myself included!) to get well and that often includes taking calculated risks. Absolute best wishes to you.