• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Program = ME/CFS News Feed Source on Phoenix Rising (RSS Aggregator)

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
We have new program that allows you to easily catch up on news from ME/CFS websites and blogs.

This is preliminary version of an RSS aggregator that we are testing out to see how it affects our server loads. (Our server loads have gotten very high raising our sever costs substantially)

Hopefully we will be able to bring a more comprehensive feed aggregator featuring more CFS bloggers, websites and other items of interest.

Thanks to Will for getting this together! :D:D

You can find the feed here http://forums.phoenixrising.me/content.php?483-news-from-the-web

We welcome suggestions about more sites you would like to see featured on the PR ME/CFS News Feed Source or anything else other aspect of the program you'd like to comment on.

Attachments

• BreakingNews125.gif
    BreakingNews125.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 20

maddietod

Very nice! I'll have to approach this slowly........there's a huge amount of information available here.

Thanks for organizing it.