• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Low. My state's disability service has resorted to blackmailing me

taniaaust1

My states Disability service wants to SILENCE ME from speaking out and do not want me sharing with my many friends here. I want as many who are into advocacy to hear about this as possible before I are silenced by them..there is going to be a legal case. I told them today that I will be taking legal action agaisnt them for their discrimination towards me.. anyway.. I need all the details I have in my public posts to back my case up and as evidence (otherwise things become a vague confusing mess of me not knowing who did what). They just want to protect those who have done wrong.

See my post about this http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...and-other-me-things.13903/page-34#post-441425