• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New cheaper Gcmaf Product: Keto Keri

ChrisD

I subscribe to Clive de Carle's channel on youtube, he is something of an Alt-health commentator and has advocated for Bravo yogurt and Rerum for a long time, as well as many alt health methods to over coming autoimmune diseases and autism etc.

I've used both Bravo and Rerum and have seen clear positive effects from them, but they are so expensive that I have been priced out, but I have just come across these new cheaper products that he is advocating for:

LINK: https://www.ancientpurity.com/chondroitin-sulfate-vit-d-oleic-keto-kerri-120ml

I really cannot tell if all this stuff is snake oil, placebo, if it does have some small effect but no miracles, or if it's really what its cracked up to be, but I thought I would share so others could judge...

Last edited:

nsdn

Hi.

I will start it in 10 days. The manufacturer says doses of 2 to 20 drops. Is that dose for ME?

Best regards.

ChrisD

Hi.

I will start it in 10 days. The manufacturer says doses of 2 to 20 drops. Is that dose for ME?

Best regards.

Hi, my post was not a recommendation, just a notice that I had discovered it. Have you researched it and checked if it is suitable for you? i don't know anything about dosing. i've been told that it is not necessarily the correct manufacturing process

cigana

Just a thought: she seems to be saying their product is just a mixture of the ingredients used in rerum, but I remember Ruggiero specifically saying you can't just mix the ingredients, you have to get the production process right. So I'm sceptical this is the same as rerum.

serg1942

Hi @ChrisD, may I ask how much Rerum did you take? The standard dose recommended by the manufacturer? And, why did you stop it if it worked so well? Thanks! Sergio

ChrisD

Hi @ChrisD, may I ask how much Rerum did you take? The standard dose recommended by the manufacturer? And, why did you stop it if it worked so well? Thanks! Sergio

Hi Sergio, its just a matter of cost really. At the time I was putting all my money into health to keep me in work And earn money. But ironically when I left I wasn’t unable to buy such expensive things.

I mean it’s impossible anyway as it costs £500 for three weeks and you have to take it for months