New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New blog - CDC’s Staged Call

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Nielk, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Read blog here

shannah, ScottTriGuy and Ember like this.
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Blog here - https://relatingtome.net/2017/11/16/cdcs-staged-call/

Sidney, Ember, halcyon and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ember

Ember Senior Member

After almost three years, the research expected to fix the SEID criteria has failed to materialize:
    CDC foot-dragging, aided and abetted by Dr. Unger’s multi-site study, is such a disgrace! Let’s recognize the refinement represented already by the ICC.

Nielk likes this.
  4. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Finally you are all awakening, somebody is paying to keep the charade since the CDC has been on in it from beginning. I am inclined to believe that something happen with some vaccine and they are still trying to control the narrative, Who knows the real reason but the charade is so obvious that I am glad people are starting to stop thinking is that they are stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. Question is why / who....

Nielk and geraldt52 like this.
  5. Ember

Ember Senior Member

The only thing that changed when Dr. Unger took over from Dr. Reeves was the tone:
    Dr. Unger was setting her own stage back then.

Nielk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.