• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New article: Chronics Looking for a Good Time

Jody

Lisa,

I figured it might up my readership a bit. Appeal to a certain audience. :rolleyes:

Looks like it's working. :D

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Got my attention!!! Just reading it was more action than I've had in the last 8 years. We all need to laugh and have a good time any way. Now I can go read the article and find out what I'm really missing!! Thanks Jody for your wondeful wit and humor.
The thing the gets me sruffed up the most is I know several people that are negative, p@##^&f all the time and don't even have a reason. We live from day to day and have a better outlook on life than they do. Kudo's to all of you!! Prayers for a cure!!!

Jody

LOL August. :D

The article may not meet up to your racy expectations I'm afraid. :p

Never mind, you at least had that one moment of anticipation. :rolleyes:

And I agree about the gripers and carpers out there who don't know how good they have it.

We will ALWAYS find something to feel good about and to laugh at.

Right troops?:D

Lisa

Right Jody! :D

Ditto about the gripers, carpers, and etc. But then I find that those types don't usually hang around very long when its your turn to start complaining and suddenly their problems with stepping in dog poo from the neighbor's dog every day seem very small indeed. lol

Lisa :)

Jody

LOL

That is SO true!

One of the times to be glad some people get scared off of talking to someone with cfs I guess. :rolleyes: