• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neuroimmune Alliance testifies to Leveson Enquiry over Professor Wessely & the media

Uno

Neuroimmune Alliance submitted a letter of complaint to Lord Justice Leveson in January 2012 regarding the bias of media coverage on M.E and the apparent control Professor Simon Wessely has over editorial content.

The letter was accepted last week and is being used as an official testimony for the enquiry. When the submission has been made public I will post on here.

One round to us!

Gabi

Enid

Wow - thanks Uno.... everything open to scrutiny at last. The Law to look into the antics of a particular part of the medical profession .... that in itself is a failure of all medicine. (oh and 4 Docs in my family who believe and listen and treat with all the latest scientific findings on ME their own patients).

I mean if you are brought before the law there is something rotten on the state of Denmark.

Merry

Might be good news, but what is the Neuroimmunie Alliance? Who are they? Whose interests do they represent?

Edit: Ok, I see that ME Agenda has started another thread about the Neuroimmune Alliance.